Welcome to Self Hypnosis Audios a place where you can find Comprehensive Hypnosis Programs available for immediate download
and a place where you can make an appointment to receive Private Hypnotherapy Sessions online via a secure platform.
Are hypnosis audios effective?
I have been helping people make positive changes for over two decades in my clinic and over the years I have often been asked if I make hypnosis audios, but I didn’t feel a one off audio would be enough. So with this in mind I have created a selection of comprehensive hypnosis programs that offer far more than a one off audio, to help you to make those changes you desire in your life. These programs have been developed using the tried and tested strategies that I have been using in my practice for over 25 years. After helping thousands and thousands of people, I have the knowledge and experience to understand the best approaches that people find most successful.
You will also receive an accompanying document with each audio program to supplement your success, including detailed instruction on how to use your audios and supporting advice and information.
The benefits of using a hypnosis audio program is that you can access your sessions whenever you choose and in addition you can continue to listen to your tracks over and over again for reinforcement or just to relax.
But does virtual hypnosis work?
Is online hypnotherapy as effective as face to face hypnotherapy? Absolutely, online hypnotherapy is just as effective there is no difference. Some people feel even more relaxed and comfortable in their own environment which can only add to the positive outcomes. The quality of the session you will receive online will be identical to visiting me in my clinic, the approach and standard of your confidential session will be maintained.
For many people, it’s more convenient. Rather than taking time out of your day to commute to a hypnotherapist’s office, online hypnotherapy allows you to attend sessions remotely, from the comfort of your own home. For those with mobility issues, in areas with unreliable public transport, or who live in a more remote area where there may be fewer options to choose from, remote sessions offer more choice, convenience, and less hassle.
Receiving an online hypnotherapy session you can:
- Save money and time on travel and transport.
- Select a time that is more convenient for you. Many clinics are only open office hours and accessing sessions remotely you can receive evening and weekend sessions, as well as appointments during lunch breaks. Without the additional time needed for travel, this can open up more possibilities.
- Ease feelings of worry or anxiety. If you are particularly nervous about opening up to someone and seeking help for what you are struggling with, familiar surroundings can offer a level of comfort and sense of control that may help you feel more at ease.
- Online hypnotherapy offers the same levels of confidentiality. Your sessions are completely private when received remotely using a secure platform like Zoom. However, you will need to keep in mind anyone in your household who may be able to overhear or interrupt your sessions.
- Your comfort levels. Does travelling to a new place make you feel anxious or uncomfortable? You might feel more comfortable and relaxed in your own space.
- Convenience. Do you have a busy schedule that makes it tricky to block out several hours for a session? Is public transport unreliable, or are you a nervous driver? If so, online sessions could cut down on your commute time, stress, and costs.
Hi my name is Sue Rowland I’m a senior nationally registered practitioner and have been in practice for 25 wonderful years. I have helped thousands of people make positive changes in their lives. A caring friendly welcome awaits you to make that positive change in your life. Hypnotherapy is perfectly safe and uses hypnosis to facilitate change. Hypnosis is a natural method of lulling the conscious mind in order to reach the subconscious. When the subconscious is spoken to directly, old patterns and conditioning can be reprogrammed and new ideas and positive suggestions can be introduced. These positive suggestions can then be used to help make the changes you desire. During hypnosis you are always in control and will never act upon any suggestions that you do not agree with. Just get in touch if you have any questions, would like to make an appointment or a free no obligation consultation is available if you prefer. Sessions are available via Zoom on any device, all you need is a stable internet connection and a quiet comfortable place where you won’t be disturbed.
Training, qualifications & experience
Sue Rowland is a highly qualified professional, has been in practice 25yrs and has taught accredited hypnotherapy classes for over 10yrs. Sue is Accredited by the National Regulatory Register, a member of The National Council for Hypnotherapy, The Hypnotherapy Society and a Senior Member of the General Hypnotherapy Register GHR and is registered with The Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council CNHC and an advanced level fully qualified Hypnobirthing practitioner registered with the Hypnobirthing Association.